Monday, January 10, 2011

Win Techie Gadgets at Pakyaw


I am half sleepy when I read an ad from a friend in Facebook (you see, I'm sleepy so I didn't see who it was, sorry). Half awake, I went to the website to signup. I am not sure what it was until consciousness dawn on me as I type through the form.



Bringing you great deals in Metro Manila and beyond... for at least half the price.

From food to beauty to travel and more, we offer cool, fun and exciting things for you and your friends to do, try and enjoy.

Get ready, the experience begins soon!

So that is its description in the website. I am not sure what they do in this community as I am just about to research on it. Partly I'm too lazy to do it and partly I'm still sleepy so I don't have the slightest clue what it does (sorry folks >.<). Here is what attracted me to click on the link, read on:

The Pakyaw Daily Draw
Signing up for PAKYAW automatically enters you into our amazing raffle contest - THE PAKYAW DAILY DRAW!
From January 10 to 31, 2011, Pakyaw will be giving away a prize a day - Nintendo Wii, Apple Ipad, MacBooks, and even a flat screen TV! Yes - 3 weeks of prizes with a winner everyday!
The best part is - the more people you refer that join Pakyaw, the more chances you get to win! See official rules here.


Wow! Nintendo Wii? iPad? MacBooks! Everyday! For three weeks! woot! I want to win!! I know you want too. So, sign up now here (click here) to join the Pak and win awesomeness everyday!


Okay, I'll get back to sleep now, please click the link above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...