Sunday, January 2, 2011

Tumblr Fun!


I was bored (and a bit depressed) when I came across Tanja in the interwebs. She suggested me to use Tumblr, which is a microblogging platform that allows users to post text, images, videos, links, quotes and audio to their tumblelog, a short-form blog. Users can follow other users, or choose to make their tumblelog private (this is based on Wikipedia's definition). It existed for quite a long time now but I haven't really used it. I was new on this technically.



So I created an account. I was really lost @__@. It was quite embarrassing to tell you this since I am a Computer Science Major and a Software Engineer by profession and then I got lost on this. So as any other new user I followed the instructions (both on Tumblr and Tanja's) and tada!!! I have my Tumblr page now!



And then Tanja suggested that I follow several people, and so I did. As you can see I follow 14 people already and 2 people are following me! haha! I am having fun already!



And since I have no Idea what to post on this, I tried re posting something form Tanja's Tumblr. I'll be posting it here too.
 I can say I can relate on this. You do too? *wink*

Anyway, follow me on Tumblr too so that I'll have lots of followers. However, give me time for I am still not familiar with this micro blogging thinggy. You can leave a comment here if you like so I can follow you too if you also happen to have a Tumblr account. Here's my Tumblr: http://jeri013.tumblr.com/

Have fun!

2 comments:

Tanja said...

bongga! haha! congrats jeri haha, sana hindi blocked sa inyo! :p

Unknown said...

unfortunately blocked.. :( and sadly my pc died on me.. huhu! nd aq mkaupdate sa tumblr kc topak tong laptop q dati.. guess nd q dn mppheram sayo to.. :(

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...