Saturday, December 3, 2011

The Starbucks 2012 Planner


Every year, before the year reached its last few days, Starbucks Coffee never fails to give out a planner to whoever completes the sticker booklet. For many years now, this is the first time I tried hard to complete it since last year I didn't like the design and just gave away the stickers I had. This time, aesthetically, the planner is very nice and I liked the simplicity of it plus how earthy it seems. I decided to complete it this year and today I have my Starbucks 2012 Planner!


This year, Starbucks made two options in completing the sticker booklet, Option 1 is still the Christmas Special plus drinks making a total of 17 stickers. Option 2 on the other hand is completing 23 stickers with any choice of beverage. Of course, I chose the lesser number of stickers and with the help of friends giving me their stickers whenever we go to Starbucks, I have successfully completed all 17 of it after six branches of Starbucks. Yey! It was a big accomplishment for me.

The booklet and a Toffee Nut Latte

My accomplished booklet! Weeeee!

The Starbucks 2012 Planner comes in five different variants. Poplar, Bamboo, Cherry, Spruce and Oak. I chose the Cherry since it has a nice mix of brown and red colors. It was what appealed to me most. The planners also comes in a nice pouch bag which is the same color of the rim of the planner. It comes inside a box.

Inside this box is my planner

Actually, I had difficulty in redeeming this. Most of the Starbucks branches in Makati had no available stock of this design. I think it was a popular design. I tried to go to Starbucks in Festival Supermall and fortunately, they had stock and I was grinning as I went out the store holding my nice little planner in its box, waiting for me to open it. :)

Inside the box is a nice pouch

The Cherry Planner :)

I unboxed my newly acquired planner and inside is a nice bookmark and some coupons for my next visit at Starbucks branches. It was nice that they had those so that customers can have other reasons to go there.

Coupons

After turning the wooden cover, you are greeted with pages to read. Stories of their store. There is also a calendar of this coming year and the following year after that. At the next page, the monthly planner starts. It begins with December 2011 and ends in December 2012. Good thing because you can already use the planner and not wait for the next year. It has a calendar view of the month and the following page has space for the days arranged for the weekly activities. Opposite it is an almost blank page where you can doodle or have your notes. It was nice if ever you don't want to place everything according to date. I liked it since I usually have random thoughts and just want to write everything down. I just don't want to be trapped in a day and wants to go beyond it.

Here are some photos I took of the planner:

Cherry Planner wooden cover

The first page

Starbucks stories

Monthly calendar

Weekly pages and notes

Hurry and complete your stickers because this promo is just until the first week of January. Redemption is extended but there could be limited stocks and you might not get the design you want. Head out to the nearest Starbucks and avail of this Starbucks 2012 Planner!

Sturbucks Coffee Philippines
http://philippines.starbucks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...