Friday, December 31, 2010

To the Year That Was and to the New Year to Come


The countdown to midnight has begun. We are only a few hours away from 2011and we'll soon say goodbye to 2010.

It has been a fun year for me, I guess. I have traveled out of town more than twice. Coron Palawan was our first getaway, then CDO-Camiguin and Baguio. I've also been to Zambales again with my kalye friends before summer was over. Also I've been able to explore Intramuros and Luneta. And before all was over, a swimming trip to Pansol and a road trip to Sta. Rosa - Tagaytay.


I was also stuffed with lots of food from several food trips around the metro. Lots of drinking escapades with the fun AA family. And several fun parties that I have been to.

But all was not that good. There were some moment this year that I had to make difficult decisions by myself. It has been hard and it cost me so much tears in the process but I think everything is for the better. 

Whatever the happy or sad events that happened this 2010, I learned so much and I am looking forward for another year of living my life to the fullest. I'm looking forward for the new projects in my new job and the new me that will become. I will love no matter what! Cheers to 2011, the year of the rabbit. It's my year baby! I'll have fun for it will take another 12 years for this to come again. Happy 2011 to all of you!


Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever
Gandhi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...