Sunday, December 12, 2010

I Just Love to Roam!


Roam: To move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment
http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu

 That is how wordnetweb described roaming, and yes, I just love to roam in
search for anything. But not limited to food and definitely not for employment (I usually look for careers online but I am just loving my job now and it would take a while before I change employment again). I like to roam around, travel, go to different places, learn something new and explore. I like to taste different food, appreciate and fill my tummy with different cuisines may it be local, international or exotic. I like to lurk around the web to look for different things, random things, anything that pops in my mind at the moment. 

This is officially my first blog post of anything and everything I want people to know. It is not everyday that I talk to an actual person about everything I want to talk about and so I decided that this blog be my channel. So, to anyone who is interested (or will be interested), this blog will tell the story of my life. All my hobbies, addiction, travels, food trips, rants and all that goes in between.

This will be a beginning of a new chapter of my life and I hope it goes well. To all, thanks in advance if ever you decide to support my little space in the world wide web.

cheers! :)

~ jeri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...