Saturday, April 16, 2011

Lunch Out Series: Omakase


I was invited by Tanja to have a lunch out with them at Ayala Triangle Gardens because she already got her back pay from her previous company. We dined at Omakase, a Japanese restaurant beside Amici.



The place is small but can sit large number of people. The interior is Japanese inspired and they have this big Japanese dolls that also looks like Russian dolls. The seating is cozy and I like that it is cushioned. The staff are accommodating and attends to us even if there are a lot of guests coming in. This place is also jam packed during lunch hours, good thing, we got there early and got a nice seat at the middle of the restaurant.

We ordered several dishes, I had Chicken Teriyakidon Meal.The others had Salmon Katsudon Rice, Chicken Bento Meal, and Cha Soba. We also had their bottomless Raspberry Iced Tea and Panama Orange Iced Tea.
orange and raspberry iced tea (P60)
Chicken Tereyakidon (P190)

The Chicken Teriyakidon is good. You can taste the smokey flavor of the grilled chicken plus the yummy teriyaki sauce drizzled all over it. It goes well as a rice topping.

Miso Soup
Chicken Bento Meal (P335)


The Chicken Bento Meal has rice, two viands, salad, sushi/maki and it goes with a bowl of miso soup. It also has a serving of Green Tea Ice Cream for dessert. i liked the ice cream since it tasted like Starbucks' Green Tea Latte.

Green Tea Ice Cream

Here are the other dishes we had that I didn't get to taste.

Salmon Katsudon Rice (P180)

Cha Soba (P180)
I liked this Japanese restaurant and surely I will get back. I wanted to have their Fried California Maki again since the first time I tasted it, I liked it very much. This is a recommended place if you are craving for Japanese Dishes and has a bit of money to spend. The price is just right since the servings and quality of food is good. I will surely go back here another time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...