Sunday, March 27, 2011

Ice Cream Break at Sebastian's Cold Comfort


After watching the amazing fireworks in the 2nd Philippine Pyromusical Competition, we didn't know what to do and where to go next. I need to meet-up with a friend so we stayed for a while in MOA. While waiting, we decided to try out some ice cream place that we passed by a while ago before watching fireworks. It was Sebastian's Cold Comfort.


Located at the 2nd Level of the Entertainment Hall of Mall of Asia just opposite the IMAX exit. The ice cram parlor is small and could seat a few guests. They have a large bulletin board where the ice cream flavors are posted. The counter displays the array of yummy flavors to choose from. It was a bit expensive for a scoop of ice cream but their flavors are unique and I can say, yummy. That night, I tried Caramel Macchiato. There are other flavors but I can't remember what they are, one is with Pistacio, the other is with Maltesers, another with Macadamia Nuts, and one is chocolate. If someone knows these flavors, please leave a comment below. The cup costs P95, a bit pricey but since I enjoyed mine, it was all okay.


Caramel Macchiato




I also read that they have this Fro-Ya which is a Frozen Yakult. It was quite intriguing what it tastes like, maybe some other time, I'll get to try this. And also the Chocoholics Anonymous which Neal recommends. Another must try is their Cold Pizza. I guess there are a lot to try here that I really need to get back. Maybe the next time I'm around MOA, I'll remember to try those out.

So next time you're out in MOA, try this ice cream parlor out. They are yummy and refreshing. A real comfort food for those who love frozen delights!

2 comments:

Tanja said...

the fro-ya tastes like the regular froyo but with the extra sourness. haha!

Unknown said...

ohhh... Want to taste it some other time.. may lactobacilli shirota strain din ba ang fro-ya?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...