Sunday, August 28, 2011

Lunch Out Series: Sandwich Guy


Well, It wasn't really a lunch out to start with, however, during those stressful days at office, I found comfort with this meal with one of my working lunch. It was introduced by our lead back in when we were at the 31st floor and I was constantly craving for it ever since. Sandwich Guy will always be one of my favorites.



Located at Robinsons Summit Center building, the place is just a small stall in the lobby of the building. They serve a variety of sandwiches, pasta and some other sidings. They make the sandwiches upon order. You'll be overwhelmed with the choices but each is guaranteed yummy and good.


I usually order chicken sandwiches with them and this time, I get to try the Barbecue Chicken Fillet.  This chicken in barbecue sauce with some greens and some veggies in a toasted bun is really yummy. It is filling and a sandwich can last up to dinner (for me). The barbecue flavor is very tasty and the variety in flavors makes you crave for more. It is also good that the veggies and greens are fresh that you can bite into its crispiness. The sandwich is also hot upon serving and the toasted bun really blends well with all the flavors. This is one of the best sandwiches I ever had. No wonder I keep coming back for this.

BBQ Chicken Fillet Sandwich (Php80)


Visit their branch at:

Sandwich Guy
Robinsons Summit Center
Ayala Avenue, Makati City
http://www.thesandwichguy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...