Sunday, August 7, 2011

Backpacks by Sandugo


I always wanted to buy a heavy duty backpack for travelling since my Jansport got damaged and I am worried that if I keep on using it with my trips, it might completely get ruined, that is why I decided to buy a bigger backpack dedicated to my 2 or more days of out of town trips (where my Jansport couldn't carry much of my stuff). I am looking on different brands but my brother suggested I try Sandugo since it was the one he is using.



I went to their store in Festival Supermall to look for the bags. I had difficulty in deciding since I wanted something big but isn't too big enough for me (since I am just small). So I went there for 2 months contemplating on the design I want and finally, I decided to buy a Ascent 40L backpack, perfect for my up coming Singapore - Kuala Lumpur trip.



The bag has a built in rain cover which will protect it against rain. Also, the front pocket can be removed and be converted into a mini bag if ever you wanted something smaller to bring. The inside is really big and is adjustable by the use of the straps outside. You can put a large number of stiff inside. My clothes and other toiletries fit perfectly and I still have some room for pasalubong when I get back home. Also, this pack has a space for a bladder which is good when you climb. I just wish I can use it one day if ever I buy a bladder for one of my climbs.

Front view of my new bag

Back view


Overall, the bag is perfect fit for me. It made me look a real backpacker and it feels so cool. I hope I have lots of trips to use this since I wanted my Jansport to retire.

Oh! another nice thing about this is that it has a lifetime warranty wherein you just bring the bag back to the store and they be the one to repair it. For more info about their products, visit them at:

Sandugo
http://www.sandugo.ph/

5 comments:

Jherson Jaya said...

This seems convincing. How much did you buy it then? Im planning to buy sandugo bag.

Unknown said...

It was around 1,500-2,000 PHP at that time. I am not really sure how much since it was on sale that time. But I think it is the same price today. Plus it is lifetime warranty :)

Anonymous said...

is it ok to use as HAND CARRY luggage in plane?

Unknown said...

I think this size is too big for hand carry, or at least for me, but they offer other bag sizes such as those with 35L capacity. I am also not sure if it will pass the hand carry size limit (dimension), but when I use it, it usually sums up to 7 kilo capacity (but I usually check it in since it's too big for my size). I usually borrow my brother's 35L one for shorter trips and I think that size is perfect for hand carry luggage. :)

CJ said...

How do you use the mini bag?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...