Thursday, July 21, 2011

Another Visit at Ilog Maria Bee Farm


It was a Saturday and we were going south to visit my lola's lot at Dasmariñas, Cavite when I convinced them to drop by Ilog Maria so I could buy some soaps for me and my cousin's small business. After we went to Dasmariñas, Cavite, we went to Silang, Cavite where Ilog Maria is found.


The several times I was here, I only visit their store, this was the first time I decided to explore the place. It was smelling flowers all over the place with a mix of lavender from the plants they have around. These are the main food of the bees and also, their ingredients for their products. At the back of the store is their actual bee farm where they harvest the honey and propolis they use in their products. They also have a museum where they feature the different things about the bee farm. I didn't get to go inside since the owner was there sleeping on one of the tables near it. There are some tarpaulins that you can read about the different benefits of honeys and bees.


The bees in their hive
The bee farm

Museum

The store

After a while of exploring around, I bought some of the goods they sell. Me and my cousin is selling these and if you are interested, you can contact me for orders. Here are some of the sample of the products I bought:


Sting-less insect repellant

Lavender Soap

All natural Hioney

Honey Glycerin Soap

Rosemary Honey Soap

Spearmint Honey and Oatmeal Soap

Cinnamon and Honey Soap

Milk and Honey Soap

Bamboo Charcoal Soap

Bee Pollen
So if you're looking foa all natural products, try out Ilog Maria and I am sure that you will love it and at the same time, enjoy the good health benefits it brings. Try to visit them whenever you're near Silang and see their farm for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...