Sunday, August 7, 2011

Great Deal at Azzurro Bar through Ensogo


We availed of one of Ensogo.com.ph's promos for a 50% off Beer and Cocoktails all you can plus buffet pica-pica at Azzurro Bar in Linden Suites in Ortigas. We planned to use this as sort of a mini reunion with my former office mates from my previous company.


Azzurro Bar is a small bar located at the 2nd floor of Linden Suites along San Miguel Avenue in Ortigas, Pasig City. It is near my former office and so it was convenient for me to go there from Makati. As you enter it, you can only see their bar, a few tables for dining guests. They have a large LCD TV showing movies from cable TV. The buffet area fro the pica-pica is near the door and is very small that you can't even notice it.


We presented our coupon and we can order any cocktail or beer we want. I opted for the cocktails which are Screw Drive, Maitai, Illusion and Margarita which are all equally good and intoxicating. Some ordered local beers and we all enjoyed the buffet pica-pica.

The only photo I had that night. I failed to get a photo of the cocktails! sorry :(

It was a night of fun and jokes as we catch up with everyone. This promo sure is a good deal, for P350, awesome cocktails and beers and food plus endless laughter, it sure is one of those nights that we always look forward to after work.

So for great deals, visit ensogo.com.ph and check out their latest promos that I am sure you can all enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...