Monday, December 27, 2010

Make a Wish at Pink Sisters


I woke up early a while ago because my mom will go to Tagaytay. I requested that I would come with them and go to Pink Sisters Convent. It is located at the road along Olivarez Plaza. You will find a sign saying "Angels' Hills" and you should turn right there. At the end of the road is a small chapel where visitors could pray and also, you could see the pink sisters (the nuns dressed in pink) there praying near the altar.

It was the second time I went there but my mom was a regular. She was the one who taught me to pray there and ask for a special intention. There in the small corner of the chapel is a small booth wherein you could write down your request in a small piece of paper and place it in an envelope. You will then drop it in a small box and the nuns would gather it there. They will then read and pray for all those special intentions.


The first time I went there I prayed that I could finish my thesis and graduate on time. I thanked God that He let me pass my defense and I was able to march with my classmates on graduation. I had another wish and that too was granted to me. I was very happy that I wanted to go back there and thank them but there were no opportunity and I don't know how to go there by myself.

After almost 3 years, I finally got back. I also prayed for a special intention this time. It is the same request I prayed for the last time I went here. I know that the pink sisters would pray with me for this. I hope that everything will turn out okay like the last time I prayed for this special request.

Here is an image of the place:

Pink Sisters Convent
As you can see, it is a camera phone picture. It is because of my stupidity. I brought along with me my D40x but as I was about to take a shot, I noticed that there is no battery! I forgot that I charged it and wasn't able to return it before I left home (face palm! >.<). maybe next time I'll take pictures of this place because it is really nice there.

As for the request... I will not tell here. It's very personal and I hope you understand if I keep it between me and God and the nuns at the Pink Sisters Convent.

Next time you're in Tagaytay, drop by Pink Sisters Convent. Pray and make a wish. the nuns would surely pray with you and your wish will be granted. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to thank the Lord I was able to hear mass at Pink Sisters Convent in Baguio but was not able to write my petitions.Now is my chance to ask help from them to please help me pray for my health problem and at the same time for my financial problems since I am facinf difficulties. Thank you in advance in Jesus name Amen.

Anonymous said...

Asking for prayers in solving my financial problem. I am in dire need of money to pay for my huge bill. This i ask in Jesus name. Amen

Anonymous said...

Thank you Lord for everything , please guide me and my family. Please help me to pass the exam of a1 to b2 so i can help others using my profession. In Jesus name Amen.

Moises said...

I went there earlier this morning and drop my petition written in my own bond paper I have a sad story written in there and also my petition. Kind of long like a letter so instead of using their small sheet of paper i used a long bond paper. I hope they will read it and pray for my petitions.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...